2022 halloween Writing Workshops
Covid-19 was terrifying, was it not? Chase those fears away as WG’s fang-tastic Halloween workshops are back after a hiatus of two years! Are you planning on trick or treating with a bucket full of Halloween candy? 🍬🍫
Why not head down to have a spook-tacular time with us to learn some spine-tingling, hair-raising vocabulary in our ever-popular Halloween workshops?
FREE for existing WG kids!
Northpoint: $64.20 (W/GST) for non-WG kids
Punggol: $60 (Without GST) for non-WG kids
Venue: Northpoint City & Punggol Cove
Come down dressed in your spookiest, scariest costumes to stand a chance to win attractive prizes! A photo-taking session will be held after the classes to capture the fun spirit 👻of the workshops! The most creative outfit and most-liked photo will be awarded special prizes as well.
“I love the competitive games between the two teams and getting to learn more good phrases to use in different essays, such as skeletons in one's closet. I also loved the mystery box. We could feel different objects and use our five senses to guess the object. The wicked word search was also really fun. I learnt new words like murmur, ogle, squawk, leer etc. Overall, I thank the teachers for organising this event!”- Jaizer Tan, Edgefield Pri
“The Halloween workshop was very fun! I enjoyed the mystery box game because I was blindfolded and had to guess the item. I won a toy spider! There were enriching games like the anagram. I also learnt new phrases such as shaking like an aspen leaf. I look forward to the next workshop!" - Amanda Xie, North View Pri
"I enjoyed the Halloween workshop as it was fun and exciting. My favourite part was when we were blindfolded and explored touching and describing weird objects that were placed in front of us. We laughed our hearts out as our teacher was very funny. I would love to experience this again in future." - Vivian Loh, Northland Pri
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering via the links.
- The Halloween Workshops are onsite. No zoom links will be provided.
- A minimum of 4 students is required to start a class. Please note that the maximum class size is 10 and registration is based on a first come, first served basis. Hurry! Register to avoid disappointment.
- Registration for the classes will end on 23rd October 2022 or if the maximum class size is reached before 23rd October 2022.
- LIKE our Facebook Page to receive timely updates on future classes! Sharing is caring; SHARE this post with another friend who has a child enrolled with us.
- Writers’ Guild reserves the right to reject students, cancel classes or change the day, time and venue of the revision classes.
*The curriculum used for all sessions will be the same. Please do not register for more than one session.
Register only if you agree to the terms and conditions.
Register here: https://forms.gle/V1JS6bcJb7AXxDuUA