𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑾𝑮!
𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑷𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓 2 𝒁𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔!
🔎 Did you know that every question has a 𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑬 that will lead you to the treasure that is the correct answer? Every sentence has crumbs of information that guides the students to the correct answers. It is all about following the right crumbs and not getting distracted by what SEEMS like a clue.
☝🏻 Most students try to spot answers based on 𝑶𝑵𝑬 key word in the question. However... What they may not know, is that it is so much more than that!
😰 Are your hearts racing? Are you suddenly struggling to match a technique with the question types? Or, did you just realise that there is more or to just ""𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔"" to identify answers?
⏰ Here at WG, we have spent the entire year preparing our students with 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏-𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔 to tackle any paper. Now, the time has come to put everything they have learnt to the test.
💜 At the end of what is promised to be a 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔, the students will be filled with confidence to tackle their Prelim papers. During this class, our 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒍𝒚-𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝑮 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 will not only recap techniques and clarify doubts, but the students will also be given opportunities to apply everything they have learnt. Join us as we help prepare your child for one of the most important days of their lives.
Kindly note that all of the below classes will be covering the same content/materials. As such, please only register for any one of the classes.
Class 1 (Online)
Date: 11 August 2023, Friday
Class 2 (Online)
Date: 16 August 2023, Wednesday
Class 3 (Online)
Date: 17 August 2023, Thursday
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering via the links.
- The revision classes are for 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 from our 𝐏𝟔 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬.
- A minimum of 4 students is required to start a class. Please note that the maximum class size is 20 and registration is based on a first come, first served basis. Hurry! Register to avoid disappointment!
- Registration for the classes will end on 10th Aug 2023 or if the maximum class size is reached before 10th Aug 2023.
- Soft copy of the practice paper and the Zoom link will be sent to you via a confirmation email by 9th August 2023. Your child is encouraged to COMPLETE the practice paper before the classes. There will be no collection of physical worksheets for the classes.
- Fret not if your child is not able to register for the classes. After the classes, we will be sending a Zoom link of the revision class and answer key to the revision materials to all our P6 students via Showbie.
- LIKE our Facebook Page to receive timely updates on future complimentary classes! We hold complimentary classes periodically for EXISTING students. Sharing is caring; SHARE this post with another friend who has a child enrolled with us.
- Please also note that an administration fee of $20 will be levied if the student fails to turn up for registered revision classes without informing the centre at least one day in advance. If your child is sick, a medical certificate must be submitted.
- Writers’ Guild reserves the right to reject students, cancel classes or change the day, time and venue of the revision classes.
Register only if you agree to the terms and conditions.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/mFMt5XbAphJS8yt99