That 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 of the year is coming up! Whether it is your child's Weighted Assessment or Semestral Assessment, we are all in this together.
Writers' Guild will be unleashing the 𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞! We will be covering revision topics with 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭: 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥-𝐮𝐩 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐦'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬. 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟑-𝟓 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 will be eligible to attend these classes.
- The revision classes are for 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 from our Primary 3-5 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬.
- A minimum of 4 students is required to start a class. Please note that the maximum class size is 20 and registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Hurry! Register to avoid disappointment!
- Registration for the classes will end on 3rd Sep or if the maximum class size is reached before 3rd Sep.
- Soft copies of the materials and the Zoom link will be sent to you via a confirmation email. Your child does NOT need to complete the worksheets before the classes and there is no homework after the sessions. There will be no collection of physical worksheets for the classes.
- LIKE our Facebook Page to receive timely updates on future complimentary classes! We hold complimentary classes periodically for EXISTING students. Sharing is caring; SHARE this post with another friend who has a child enrolled with us.
- Please also note that an administration fee of $20 will be levied if the student fails to turn up for registered revision classes without informing the centre at least one day in advance. If your child is sick, a medical certificate must be submitted.
- Writers’ Guild reserves the right to reject students, cancel classes or change the day, time and venue of the revision classes.