At this stage, our Writers' Guild Primary 6 students should be well-equipped with the 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲! It has been our 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 since their arrival to our doors.
𝐃𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟔 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬, we have decided to open an additional last round of revision classes.
The last arrow in our quiver is to 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. We will be covering major faux pas along with structure framework to ensure your child’s arrow hits the bullseye for the most important piece of writing in their primary school years.
For parents who did not manage to secure a slot in the previous revision classes due to overwhelming demand, this is your last chance to do so before their paper! If you are unable to make the timeslot, fret not! After the classes, we will be sending a recording of the revision class and materials to all our P6 students via Showbie.
- The revision classes are for 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 from our P6 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬.
- A minimum of 4 students is required to start a class. Please note that the maximum class size is 20 and registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Hurry! Register to avoid disappointment!
- Registration for the classes will end on 12 Sep or if the maximum class size is reached before 12 Sep.
- Soft copies of the materials and the Zoom link will be sent to you via a confirmation email. Your child does NOT need to complete the worksheets before the classes and there is no homework after the sessions. There will be no collection of physical worksheets for the classes.
- LIKE our Facebook Page to receive timely updates on future complimentary classes! We hold complimentary classes periodically for EXISTING students. Sharing is caring; SHARE this post with another friend who has a child enrolled with us.
- Please also note that an administration fee of $20 will be levied if the student fails to turn up for registered revision classes without informing the centre at least one day in advance. If your child is sick, a medical certificate must be submitted.
- Writers’ Guild reserves the right to reject students, cancel classes or change the day, time and venue of the revision classes.