Complimentary P6 Writing Preliminary Revision Class 2
We are nearly at the last lap of your child’s primary school journey!
We would like to invite your child to the second P6 complimentary revision writing class (subject to availability)
To concretise all the techniques they have learnt over this year or over the years, we have put together a killer revision class for killer plot twists!
We have always encouraged our students to write “out of the box” stories that do not teeter off-topic and we have constantly motivated them to insert plot twists in their storylines. We will be reinforcing this through childhood familiar fairytales in this Final Lap class as we know that plot twists are more than just throwing monkey wrenches in one’s story - we want our students to thrill and stun the examiners and make their jaws drop!
That is the hallmark of every Writers’ Guild child - to throw predictability into the water and create stories with lasting impressions on the reader. Let us nail this last lap together by giving our P6s the power of the pen.
The materials covered in the following classes are the same. Only register for one of these classes:
Class 1 (Online)
Date: 1 August 2023, Tuesday
Class 2 (Online)
Date: 2 August 2023, Wednesday
Class 3 (Online)
Date: 3 August 2023, Thursday
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering via the links.
- The revision classes are for 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 from our P6 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬.
- A minimum of 4 students is required to start a class. Please note that the maximum class size is 20 and registration is based on a first come, first served basis. Hurry! Register to avoid disappointment!
- Registration for the classes will end on 23rd July 2023 or if the maximum class size is reached before 23rd July 2023.
- Soft copy of the materials and the Zoom link will be sent to you via a confirmation email by 30th July 2023. Your child does NOT need to complete the worksheets before the classes and there is no homework after the sessions. There will be no collection of physical worksheets for the classes.
- Fret not if your child is not able to register for the classes. After the classes, we will be sending a Zoom link of the revision class and revision material package to all our P6 students via Showbie.
- LIKE our Facebook Page to receive timely updates on future complimentary classes! We hold complimentary classes periodically for EXISTING students. Sharing is caring; SHARE this post with another friend who has a child enrolled with us.
- Please also note that an administration fee of $20 will be levied if the student fails to turn up for registered revision classes without informing the centre at least one day in advance. If your child is sick, a medical certificate must be submitted.
- Writers’ Guild reserves the right to reject students, cancel classes or change the day, time and venue of the revision classes.
Register only if you agree to the terms and conditions.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/we4aToKeCVhoXjEb7