Updated: Mar 7
🔐 Crack the Code for the Notorious Comprehension Cloze! 🔐
🤨 Does the Comprehension Cloze component feel like an impossible code to crack? Do you feel stumped by the many possibilities that you do not know where to even begin or how to start? Overwhelmed and confused, students often find themselves scrambling just to complete the section, even if it means filling up the blanks with completely unrelated words.
🗝 The Comprehension Cloze is infamous for being the section that many students lose marks in, but is it impossible to score? NO! What if we told you that WG has all the codes to crack these Comprehension Cloze passages?
🔎 In this two-session workshop, we will share the component’s requirements and their possible clues. In addition, the workshop will cover SIX specific Grammar clues, and in-depth explanations and examples of the FOUR types of Content clues that can be found within Comprehension Cloze.
✏️ It does not stop there! What better way to learn than to do? The teachers will be guiding the students in identifying, marking out and labelling the various types of clues in excerpts from past-year papers. By the end of the class, the students will not only know what clues to look out for, but also be equipped to source for them on their own. What are you waiting for, join us and CRACK THE CODE!
Course Fee for 2 sessions: $286.76 (inclusive of GST)
Date: 7th Dec 2022 (Wednesday)
Session 1: 1pm-2.30pm
Session 2: 3pm-4.30pm
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering via the links.
- A minimum of 4 students is required to start a class. Please note that the maximum class size is 12 and registration is based on a first-submission, first-served basis. Hurry! Register to avoid disappointment!
- Registration for the classes will end on 5th Dec 2022 or if the maximum class size is reached before 5th Dec 2022.
- The Comprehension Cloze Workshops are held onsite. Worksheets will be provided during the lesson. No Zoom links will be provided.
- LIKE our Facebook Page to receive timely updates on future classes! Sharing is caring; SHARE this post with another friend who has a child enrolled with us.
- Please also note that an administration fee of $20 will be levied if the student fails to turn up for registered revision classes without informing the centre at least one day in advance. If your child is sick, a medical certificate must be submitted.
- Writers’ Guild reserves the right to reject students, cancel classes or change the day, time and venue of the revision classes.
Register only if you agree to the terms and conditions.
Register here: https://forms.gle/GsYeMLqd6EWHHkQs5