WG’s SA1 Secret Agent
𝐏6 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 (𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞) 𝐒𝗔1 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐙𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬
🔍 Writers’ Guild’s Secret Agent is ready to help your child prepare for the upcoming Semestral Assessments!
👮 Join Detective Donut in revealing our Top 5 SA1 tips during our complimentary classes, targeted at boosting their composition scores during the mid-year examinations (SA1).
👍 During this crucial period, unlock several skills to ensure that deadly mistakes are not made and critical techniques are utilised!
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering via the links.
- The revision classes are for 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 from our P6 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬.
- A minimum of 4 students is required to start a class. Please note that the maximum class size is 20 and registration is based on a first come, first served basis. Hurry! Register to avoid disappointment!
- Registration for the classes will end on 31st March 2022 or if the maximum class size is reached before 31st March 2022.
- Soft copy of the materials and the Zoom link will be sent to you via a confirmation email by 5th April 2022. Your child does NOT need to complete the worksheets before the classes and there is no homework after the sessions. There will be no collection or posting of physical worksheets for the classes.
- Fret not if your child is not able to register for the classes. After the classes, we will be sending a YouTube link of the revision class and materials to all our P6 Writing students via Showbie.
- LIKE our Facebook Page to receive timely updates on future complimentary classes! We hold complimentary classes periodically for EXISTING students. Sharing is caring; SHARE this post with another friend who has a child enrolled with us.
- Please also note that an administration fee of $20 will be levied if the student fails to turn up for registered revision classes without informing the centre at least one day in advance. If your child is sick, a medical certificate must be submitted.
- Writers’ Guild reserves the right to reject students, cancel classes or change the day, time and venue of the revision classes.
Register only if you agree to the terms and conditions.
The materials covered in the following classes are the same. Only register for one of these classes:
6th April 2022, Wednesday, 730-9pm (Zoom):
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3DeDThv
9th April 2022, Saturday, 1030-12pm (Zoom):
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3LhHONg